Known for its multi hundred to thousand-year-old redwood forests, Redwood National Park in Northern California hosts half a million visitors each year from hikers to campers, to bird watchers. Shop The Original Puffy Redwood National Park blanket.
Artwork created by Anderson Design Group. All rights reserved.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 60 (1-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
Junior: 28 x 40"
1-Person: 52 x 75”
2-Person: 84 x 80"
Junior: 5 x 7"
1-Person: 7 x 16”
2-Person: 8 x 19"