The Rumpl x Gretchen Leggitt Original Puffy Blanket in Confluence.
Gretchen Leggitt is an artist whose large murals and illustrations explore a diverse range of subjects and mediums, evidence of her passion for expansive investigations of the creative world. An avid adventurer and traveler, Gretchen's playful subjects are mused by influential places that have caught her eye along the way.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 60 (1-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
Junior: 28 x 40"
1-Person: 52 x 75”
2-Person: 84 x 80"
Junior: 5 x 7"
1-Person: 7 x 16”
2-Person: 8 x 19"